What type of information do we collect?
- It is important for users to understand that you provide a variety of information to us when you sign up for an account on our Bayise Tutorial and Writing Center App. So, we collect that personal information regarding your name, age, gender, location, etc. Moreover, whenever you share information or create a post with your picture or any information, we collect the data for that post like a location from where the post was added, or where the picture was taken, etc. In addition to that, when you use different features of our Tutorial and Writing Center app such as our camera, then we collect your information to suggest you filters & masks as per your interests and previous activities. It is important to understand that any kind of information shared by you can only be seen by the audience of your choice. For instance, if you share your information in your profile that what is your your education level, where is your location, what are your exam score, etc. This is because, your profile is needed for student to know the detail of a teacher and for the teacher to know the detail of a student for teaching each other. Moreover, a writer needs to know about his or her writing applicant and vice versa. Unless the information shared, it is impossible to connect the two parties for helping each other. However, sensitive information such as bank information will not be shared to anyone,
- We also collect information about you, by analyzing your app usage that the kind, the duration, and the total cost of the class session from student, tutor, writer, and writing requester or applicant. Every throughout the entire class session and at the time of your visiting the Bayise Tutorial and Writing Center will be tracked by us.
- We also collect information that what kind and number of Students / Teachers /writers/ writing applicants are in your in your connection list, which student / tutor / writer / writing applicant have been joined or accepted by you, what type of which resources of this Tutorial and Writing Center you visit the most, what kind of academic activity you pursue in Classroom feature
- We also collect any kind of information shared, or commented, reviewed, rated, by others regarding you. For instance, what was the reviews or rates by your students or writing applicants on the survey or on your class session or writing performance
Information is taken from Devices:
- We used to collect information from your devices, such as your smartphone. So, whenever you use our Bayise Tutorial and Writing Center App from any smartphone, we collect information regarding that device, and if you change your device and log in your account on any other device, we collect that data too so that we can personalize content as well as ads or announcements for you
- We collect information about attributes of the device such as its software version, its hardware, its manufacturer, its operating system, storage, plug-ins, as well as signal strength
- We also collect information about devices through settings of your device, which you opt for like allowing our app to access your Camera or GPS location. And the information collected from nearby Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth technology as well as nearby cell towers when using mobile phone data
- The cookie data is also collected by your devices, whenever it is stored such as cookie settings & cookie IDs. The mobile phone operator being used by your device as well as phone number, time zone & IP address is also collected from Bayise Mob and Web App
How Is Information used?
- We use your collected information solely for business purposes, which are to improve your user experience as well as provide you with personalized and customized features with relevant data and ads of your interest.
- We use this information to suggest students, tutors / teachers / writers / writing applicants
- We collect location related data from your device and app and then use it to provide you suggestions as well as experience regarding your local aspects
- We use your valuable and personal information to promote security, integrity as well as safety. For instance, information is used to deal with any harmful activities, external threats, verification of your account, preventing any fraudulent or spam activity as well as avoiding any kind of bad or unhappy experience for you.
- We use this information to provide you with the best user experience and get back to your queries with relevant information, as we already have data for your interests. And this information is also used for research purposes.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Bayise Social is part of Bayise Tutor platform. We are a business incorporated in New York States, USA.
Users of Bayise Social are not permitted to sell, transmit, host or commercially exploit our platform. Except for non-business purposes, copy or use of our platform for other business purposes is not allowed. Moreover, modifying, reversing, decrypting our platform is not allowed.
If users have any idea on our platform both on website and mobile apps, they can report to us via “Contact Us” or “Report”. We appreciate the feedback. However, we don’t make any compensation for the feedback or for the report.
All contents, app features, and trademarks on Bayise Social are our exclusive intellectual properties. Therefore, any user is not allowed to violate intellectual property rules in Bayise Social.
Any user can contact us via “Contact Us” or the contact methods listed under Bayise Tutor www.bayisetutor.com.